In the modern world traditional accounting practices have failed to keep up. With so many people on the go and trying to access their accounts anywhere anytime, utilising a cloud accounting solution can assist in ensuring that business owners and their accountants stay connected.
The cloud is a central hub that you can utilise to access your account’s information online. The cloud fundamentally changes your world and how you connect with all the people you do business with.
Business is no longer bound by time or geography. Your business can be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your office can now be where and when you want it to be – on the road, at home or overseas.
Our team of advisers are fully-trained in implementing and utilising Xero cloud-based accounting software. Our advisers are here to guide you through setting up the system so that you can adopt it into your business’ operation and extract the information you need to make informed business decisions.
Lockwood Partners is proud to be a Platinum Partner in the Xero partner program meaning we have the expertise to assist you with a system’s review to help you get the most out of Xero. Xero has a number of add-on solutions that allow you to plug in other applications specific to your business. Our experienced team have detailed knowledge of the various add-on solutions available and can help you to determine which are most appropriate for your accounting needs.
Utilising Xero’s cloud system you will receive the following benefits:
- Have access to an overview of your current financial position, in real-time.
- Everything is run online, so your financial records are backed up online automatically, meaning you will not lose your data should anything happen while you are online.
- Automatic updates mean you have the peace of mind to spend less time looking at your accounts and more time on what is important to you.
- Connect to your bank so transactions flow automatically into Xero each business day so you stay on top of payments and receivables.
- Easily record, claim, and manage expenses and receipts online.
- Capture expenses, invoice and reconcile while you’re on the move with the mobile app.
- Track the time and money you’re spending on individual projects and understand where you can be more profitable.
- Create professional quotes online to streamline your sales process and win more business.
- Utilise the inbuilt business performance dashboards to get the snapshot of how your business is performing.
To learn more about Xero’s accounting software capabilities, visit the Xero website.