What is the Cloud?
One of the greatest opportunities available to businesses today is to take advantage of the power of the cloud. What’s the cloud? It’s a fashionable term for the internet.
The cloud fundamentally changes your world and how you connect with all the people you do business with. Business is no longer bound by time or geography. Your business can be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your office can now be where and when you want it to be – on the road, at home or overseas.
Which product is for me?
- MYOB Essentials – MYOB’s simplest accounting solution ever, offering easy online accounting for less than $1 a day.
- MYOB AccountRight – A fully-featured accounting solution that gives you the choice of how you do the accounts: on your desktop, in the cloud or both. MYOB AccountRight delivers a wide range of functionality including accounting, inventory, payroll, job-costing, time-billing and more.
Benefits of MYOB’s cloud accounting solutions
- Flexible – stay on top of your business when and where you want.
- Access – anyone, anywhere – if you have teams in multiple locations or a remote bookkeeper or accountant they can (with your permission) work on your accounting data, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- Bank feeds save time – MYOB Essentials and MYOB AccountRight automatically link to over 100 banks and building societies in Australia and New Zealand. They will automatically bring your bank transactions in and allocate them to the right account, reducing data entry and saving you time.
- Easier and Safer – you can use MYOB’s cloud solutions with the confidence that your vital business information is automatically backed up in a secure offsite location.